FRUIT N VEGETABLES
Mobile: 0413 477 473
Entry Fee: $2 per entry, unless otherwise stated.
Entries Open: 9am - 12 noon Thursday 5th September 2019.
Collection of Entries: 4pm - 6pm Saturday 7th Sept 2019.
Prizes: 1st $10, 2nd $5 unless otherwise stated.
Sashes: Champion Cabbage, Champion Display.
Ribbons: 1st, 2nd & 3rd
Certificates: 1st, 2nd & 3rd
One cabbage, largest, any variety
One cabbage, best, any variety
Six zucchini, any variety
Plate of beans, any variety
Plate of peas, garden, snow or snap, any variety
Plate of three tomatoes, any variety
Bunch of shallots
Bunch of carrots
Bunch of beetroot
Bunch of turnips
Bunch of radishes
Bunch of silver beet
One pumpkin, any variety
Largest pumpkin (any variety)
Plate of 6 potatoes
Oddest shaped vegetable (People's Choice)
Bunch of Kale
20. Best one hand bananas,Cavendish
21. Best one hand bananas, Lady Finger
22. Six limes, any variety
23. Six oranges, any variety
24. Six grapefruit, any variety
25. Six lemons, any variety
26. Six mandarins, any variety
27. Six passion fruit
28. Three avocados, any variety
29. Collection of fruit, six varieties
30. One paw paw
31. Half dozen hens eggs, double yolk excluded
32. Heaviest half dozen hens eggs (entries in class 31 may also
enter class 32)
33. Best six (6) coloured eggs
Noosa District High School Challenge
34. Display of fruit and vegetables by Noosa District High
School, Year 11 & 12 students.
Kids in the Garden
35. Plate of beans, any variety
36. Plate of peas, any variety
37. Six zucchini
38. Bunch of carrots
39. Bunch of broccoli
40. Any other vegetable
41. Oddest shaped vegetable (People's Choice)
42. Six Eggs
43. Any other fruit
Sponsored by Hollyhock Cottage
Primary School Challenge
44. Best box of vegetables - any variety, any number - exhibited by a primary school school student group or individual student.
1. General Show rules apply
2. Vegetables to be exhibited with tops on where applicable.
Fruit & Vege Monster Making - Free
(Under the Pavilion Hall)
All Welcome - Sponsored by Pomona's Little Pantry
Noosa District High School
Produce Sponsored by
Woolworths Noosa Civic.