Steward: Kay Ashby-McBryde
0407 134 369
Classes 1-33 $1.00
Classes 34-42 50c
Class 43 $2.00
9am - 12 noon Thursday 5th September 2019.
Collection of Entries: 4pm - 6pm Saturday 6th Sept 2019
Classes 1-14 1st $10 vouchers or cash.
Classes 15-33 1st $10 2nd $5 vouchers or cash.
Classes 34-42 1st $5 2nd $2 cash.
Champion Exhibit - Sash & Voucher Sponsored by - Hollyhock Cottage.
Reserve Champion - Sash & and a Voucher Sponsored by - Hollyhock Cottage.
Certificates for 1st & 2nd place.
Certificates for Highly Commended.
One gerbera, single any colour.
One gerbera, double any colour.
Spring bulbs, any kind or colour.
Freesias, 3 or more.
Sweet peas, collection any colours.
Geraniums, 3 or more.
One specimen blooms any variety.
Nasturtiums, collection, plate or bowl.
Pansies, collection, plate or bowl.
Three different cut flowers.
Any orchid, one cut spike.
Azaleas, one colour, plate or bowl.
Floral Art - Arrangements
15. Roses - vase or bowl.
16. Flowers one variety, any colours.
17. Azaleas 3 or more varieties.
18. Native flowers
20.Greenery & blooms “September in the
21. Foliage only.
22. Mixture flowers.
23. One cactus.
24. Mixture of cacti.
25. Fern in a basket or pot.
26. One plant in bloom.
27. One plant, foliage only.
28. One bromeliad.
29. One orchid in bloom.
30. One succulent.
31. Mixed succulents.
32. One begonia.
33. African violet.
34. Floral saucer, 12 years & under.
35. Mixed flowers arrangement, 12 yrs. & under.
36. Mixed flowers arrangement, 13-17yrs
37. One variety flower arrangement, 12 yrs. & under.
38. One variety flower arrangement 13-17yrs
39. Mixed succulents any container.
40. Garden (not too large) in any container,
12 years & under.
41. Garden (not too large) in any container, 13-17
42. Arrangement of greenery and blooms,
"September in my Garden".
The Great Up-cycling Challenge
43. Vertical Kitchen Garden – Create a vertical kitchen garden from used materials. It should be low maintenance, hanging or standing. Max size is 1m sq.
Prizes –1st $150 2nd $75 3rd $30
4th $15 (Juniors Only)
Presented by – Pomona & District Community House
Please Note - All entries are subject to General Show Rules
Sponsors for Horticulture Competition